Welcome to Higher Caps!
Higher Caps provides services that enable real estate professionals and investors to connect with each other for their personal and professional growth. The following terms govern your use of Higher Caps.
Using the Services. You will post appropriate content and will not do any of the following things:
- violate any laws;
- willfully provide false or misleading content;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Higher Caps or the interests or property of Higher Caps users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the Higher Caps;
- upload data or information that you are not legally permitted to share with the public;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Higher Caps and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Higher Caps.
Abusing Higher Caps Services. Please use the flagging system to tell us about any offensive and/or illegal content so that together we can keep our services working properly. We may limit or terminate our services, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Higher Caps if we think that they are creating problems or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Higher Caps or not, we do not accept any liability for monitoring Higher Caps or for unauthorized or unlawful content on Higher Caps or use of Higher Caps by users.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability. You agree not to hold us responsible for content (including cash flow estimates and/or market data) other users post. Users should not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights. Do not post content that contains any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from each such individual as may be required. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms, our policies or of any party’s rights. Only the intellectual property rights owner can report of potentially infringing content. If you have a good faith belief that content (including cash flow estimates and/or market data) posted by a user on Higher Caps infringes your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, all you need to do is send us a message through the Contact Us page and we will do our best to investigate the issue and remove any potential unlawful content.